The purpose of the blog is going to be about discovering purpose based on observations I make about the world everyday. Hopefully by making ONE note everyday about the world around me, I will be able to discover my purpose, and help you discover yours.
Before I start, you should a little something about me. I am 24 years old. I grew up in the United States and of Indian decent. I graduated from college back in 2003 and currently live in Washington, DC working as a senior consultant for Booz Allen Hamilton. My goal is in my life is to experience the BEST the world has to offer.
I try to focus on continued improvement in the following areas:
1. Health
2. Wealth
3. Personal Growth
4. Relationships
-------------
So check back often and through continued discussion we can better understand the world and our place in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment